Our modern hotel offers comfortable accommodation and convenient amenities during your stay.
The Invermere Inn boasts spacious, comfortable air-conditioned rooms. where quality furnishings, queen or king-size beds, fridge, microwave and complimentary coffee/tea is the standard.
The hotel features an exercise room, and has well appointed banquet and meeting room facilities accommodating up to 30 guests.
Watch the game and enjoy a cold beverage in the Copper City Saloon, a local favourite. You’ll also find a convenient liquor store on the premises with an excellent selection of cold beer and wine.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Columbia Valley in the BC Rockies. Home of many 4 Season Resorts, activities, Bighorn Mountain Sheep and the Largest Wetlands in North America.
- All Rooms are 100% Non-Smoking
- Number of Guest Rooms: 45
- Suites: 2
- Rooms for the Physically Challenged: 1
- Number of Floors: 3
- Check-In: 4:00 P.M.
- Check-Out: 11:00 A.M.
- Currency: Canada Dollars (CAD)
- Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
- Hotel Ratings: AAA-3, CAA 3 Diamonds
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed with Restrictions 20.00 CAD nightly charge.
- Child Policy: Children 12 and under are free in room with one paying adult.
- Cable satellite television with movie channel
- Brand new Simmons Beauty Rest Queen beds with pillow top
- High speed wireless Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron, ironing board
- Food service
- Free local and long distance calls (Alberta and BC only)
- Wake-up calls